Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] ITC competition

From: "Andrew Fulford" <ahf@clear.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:05:50 +1300

We have a winner!!  Congratulations Rebecca, and a good close call to Frank and Hayden.  Rebecca please e-mail me at ahf@clear.net.nz for your delivery address.  I'm sorry about announcing the winner but I have been setting up my new computer that arrived today. Maybe you guys ought to let us see more of your picks, as with accuracy like this you could make millions!  Let me know when you pick a major run in something.  Regards Andrew.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] chrome global Brett & Leeanne Phillips