Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] smr cutback

From: "Patch Graham" <graham@ts.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:33:46 +1300

Can someone please explain the brief in the Dom this morning re Strathmore.

It says two major shareholders have reduced their holdings to subscribe for shares in the rights issue.

As a new investor I don't understand what they are doing and what this means.  Can someone help?

Seeking greater enlightenment as a small fish in the Strathmore Pool.

Regards

Jane

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] If we started OIL talks craig & celyn bird