Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] FFS

From: "Wilfried Roding" <roding@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 18:37:21 +1300

I'm sitting on FFS (and CAH) with the expectation of improvement.
The FFS stock is fundamentally sound, trading at a ~30% discount, if the fundis are anything to go by. The malaise, as with other stocks, seems to be foreign investor disquiet.
I believe that confidence will return and hope to see FFS back to $1.00 in the near future.....
that is of course, if McEwen's somewhat frightening "Special Report" #75 today, does not hold true.

Willi