Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] FFS

From: "Osbert Sun" <osbert.sun@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 18:10:44 +1300

David, personally I think the future for FFS should be good considering its shares are trading at a substantial discount to the net tangible asset backing (>$1.20 per share). The recent fall in FFS share price has been mainly due to lack of buyers as indicated by the thin trading volumes. My experience with FFS is that it often rises very quickly once it is re-rated upward. Furthermore, it is a bit late to cut your losses at the current price of 69c. Once the restructuring of the Fletcher camp becomes a little more clearer FFS should take off along with rest of the Fletcher stocks. Hope this helps.

Osbert Sun

(Disclosure of interests: I am holder of FFS shares)