Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] Summary of survey results ok

From: Bronwen Jones <bronwen@cause.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:41:34 +1300

I'm happy to post a summary of the IR survey results in a week or so, while
protecting the anonymity of the people who kindly respond to my survey and
the confidentiality of any specific info they may offer. Several Sharechat
participants have requested the results in return for answering my
questions.
Regards to all,
Bronwen