Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] Investor relations survey - extra question

From: Bronwen Jones <bronwen@cause.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:03:38 +1300

I would like to add this question to my survey of today:
8. In the US, problems have arisen with people purposely giving false info
on investor chat rooms (eg by disgruntled employees of listed corporates,
or ramping, etc). Do you think this happens in NZ?

Please reply to this question and the others previously posted to my email:
bronwen@cause.co.nz.
Thank you very much.
Bronwen