Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] BRY

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:39:02 +1300

BRY  released information today  ex div 21-1-2000 payable 31-1-2000   3cents
/share . Snoopy, I took the plunge this morning and bought 20000 shares .It
was mostly sellers in the BRY market (as usual) . I just think that at
40c/share it is oversold .I might treat the stock as short-term hold if the
price stays static ,however 50c isnt impossible and if it reaches this price
in the next 4-6 months that will relate to 25% profit . I wont contemplate
the scenereo if the shares fall to 30c    :>>
Interesting that their website is gone . It means they have left NZ . Might
have their site under a Singapore address ,will have to check this out.