Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] made some profit in 1999

From: marcus hinkley <marcus.ali@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 12:29:09 +1300

For all those of you who have been investing in the tech stocks, adv, strathmore, and those like AQL etc, how have you found selling these shares.  I'm interested in getting in , but the volumes on these shares is often fairly low, and therefore I would think that getting out in a hurry could be a problem.  Comments?

Peter Robertson wrote:

 As the year draws to a close, I am congratulating myself on taking a punt on ADV & ITCap ,I sold my ADV before Xmas & put that money into ITC-- bought at 49c & now are being quoted at 75c, so am sitting on a fair old profit. Shall I sit tight or sell???

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] IT Capital Greg Ludgate