[sharechat] RE: confirm subscribe to sharechat@sharechat.co.nz

From: "Maureen Kilpatrick" <M.R.Kilpatrick@massey.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:56:33 +1200

-----Original Message-----
From: sharechat-help@sharechat.co.nz
[mailto:sharechat-help@sharechat.co.nz]
Sent: Thursday, 13 May 2004 9:15 a.m.
To: M.R.Kilpatrick@massey.ac.nz
Subject: confirm subscribe to sharechat@sharechat.co.nz

sharechat@sharechat.co.nz mailing list.

at sharechat-owner@sharechat.co.nz.

To confirm that you would like

   M.R.Kilpatrick@massey.ac.nz

added to the ShareChat Forum mailing list, please send
a reply email to this address:

sharechat-sc.1084396491.oincngmimdnipocbcebe-M.R.Kilpatrick=massey.ac.nz@sha
rechat.co.nz

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it verifies that I am able
to get mail through to you. Second, it protects you in case someone
forges a subscription request in your name.

--- Administrative commands for the sharechat list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <sharechat-help@sharechat.co.nz>

   <sharechat-subscribe@sharechat.co.nz>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

or for the digest to: