[sharechat] selling in a diving market reply by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:31:42 +1200

Hi Pete
              you have made the first mistake If you buy any Investment without a plan B If It
goes bad.    we all have our own plan B, or should do before committing our hard
earned cash.         Love has nothing to do with It, If In doubt get out.
Every Investor makes a bad choice sooner or later, dont let the bad apple ruin the rest.
Fix a stop loss at the start and stick to It.    Do It your way listen to advise at your peril.
                                  cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Selling in a diving market Robin Benson