Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

[sharechat] Allan Potts to Cris

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 21:55:56 -0400 (EDT)

Cris,

I'm not sure I'm the expert you need to talk to, but I can   put in my 2 cents
worth.  Well come to think of it since I'll be  putting it in with  US dollars
I guess it's only worth 1 cent now.

If you are sure it's the short sellers trying to knock the price down, I would
think they would love to break support and see a good washout to the next
support level which with my cocktail TA prowess looks to be at .06.

I think most short sellers don't give a hoot about the company, shareholdrs, or
what people think of them.  They just want to sell high and buy low.  If you
are correct and the shorts break support, I think  you will see them sell
almost all the way down to the next support level and then cover as much as
they can in as short a     period of time as possible.  This would result in a
V bottom which may bring in some new money not only letting them get out, but
they might reverse for a short period and sell the longs they pick up after
covering the shorts for a bonus on the partial recovery.  I  would think at
that  point they will look for another victim to continue their ways.

Short sellers, as others, can be honest or devious.  This is not a friendly
game we play eh.

Allan

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com