Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

Re: [sharechat] WRI: is the offer too cheap?

From: robin benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:35:42 +0100

On 6 Apr 2004, at 12:55, Stephen Judd wrote:

> It does interest me that what was once worth !.45 to Norgate is now
> worth 1.50. Why?

Because, in Norgate's eyes (i.e. whatever valuation method he uses)
that's the magic number. What you might not be taking into account is
the strategic component of his play, and the strategies of other large
holders.

What is WRI worth to you, and why? I've set out my position on this
previously so don't need to repeat.

Robin