Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

RE: [sharechat] Silver

From: "Baa Baa" <baa_baa@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 01:23:11 +0000

Hello Woody, it sure has rocketed up. I'm using some simple TA to keep my
head clear ... 5sma 14ema crossover, %R 80cross, STO. They're all super
bullish. I even have a fav std dev channel I've been monitoring and it
busted up though on Thursday. Volume is encouraging.

Only -ve I see is the Friday candle looks bearish ST. I'll drop some more
phys, but not much when my indicators say so. My position is I'm 65% or so
in physical only after taking some off the table around $7.5. I missed the
stocks run completely due to lack of dry powder. I'm content to hold this
physical position and the cash for a re-entry, which should come sometime on
or before the 10's. This 'gapping up' price action is exciting but I'm
preparing my response to weakness, and enjoying the ride in the meantime.

As an aside, the Gold:Silver ratio chart is a stunner. Monetary economists
with a bias to sound money will be quivering at the rate of change occuring.

Best to you,
BAA

>From: "Woody deJong" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
>To: <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
>Subject: [sharechat] Silver
>Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 22:27:20 +1000
>
>Well looks like silver has turned into a bullet. With it passing the 810
>level leaves it open to a solid run up.  $10 would not be a stupid
>prediction within the next three months. Every indicator I have says
>BUY!
>How say you BaaBaa?
>
>Woody

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra JetStream @
http://xtra.co.nz/jetstream

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] TeamTalk IPO PC