Re: [sharechat] U.S. Property

From: robin benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:33:50 +0000

Hi Allan

Regarding the level of the dollar against a basket of currencies (yen,
NZ$, A$, euro, sterling, etc.), then, are you expecting a rise or
decline in the dollar? This surely will have an impact on any A$/NZ$
investments you hold.

Personally, I expect the dollar has still to find it's lowest point,
which I expect will be around your presidential election. I am assuming
a Bush defeat, but as I'm sure you'll agree, this is by no means clear.

Regards

Robin