Re: [sharechat] Direct & Ripple Effects, Cushions Reply

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:39:52 +1000

Thank you very much Woody.
----- Original Message -----
From: Woody
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [sharechat] Direct & Ripple Effects, Cushions Reply

Cris
I am not about giving time frames: However My long term charts and my historical research give the following.

There will be a significent decline in gold during this year: The end of 2004 and or the beginning of 2005 should see the beginning of the major gold rally. We have basically been in a major uptrend since September 1999.
The low of that date was 254.80 Gold rallied up to 338.00 in October 1999: It then declined in April 2001 to almost the exact same low of Sept 1999   255.80 From there we saw a huge rally up to 384.50 by Feb 2003: Followed With a decline to a little lower than the old High of October 1999    333.70.  Now the next major rally was to the    428.30 level on Jan 2004. I would now expect gold to rally to the next level of about 450.00 before we would get a significent decline I would expect to see a decline of about 70 to 80 pts before we would get a super rally of about 130 pts above the predicted 450 high that would see gold at a level of 580.00 this would signal the beginning of the continuation of the Super rally in gold which I would expect it to reach the levels of Jan 1980 of over 800.00
Woody