[sharechat] Contact Energy Chart

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:04:04 -0800 (PST)

PC,
   If you have decided to buy CEN and are looking for a favourable entry point,
you could consider using technical analysis. Take a look at the chart below. On
it I have plotted Buy signals from a couple of oscillators. A Buy signal is
generated when an oscillator in the oversold zone rises above it. Notice how,
pretty much without exception, over the last 4 years or so these signals have
marked excellent entry points into this stock. Notice how both of these
oscillators are currently well into the Oversold zone, so both will be be
generating buy signals fairly soon, I would think.

                  Phaedrus.