[sharechat] parohialism alive and well by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:42:00 +1300

Recent references about this began because of a simple mistake, easy to understand how it happened, that could end up in a slanging match.         Having worked in every state in Aus and all over NZ and fronting up from the other side of the world with a toolbox in one hand, and a suitcase in the other, I feel more qualified than most to comment.             Its alive and well guys.
I cant see NZ not doing the Haka at a footy match, and what about AUS, they even sang waltzing matilda at the world cup.
What about the American national anthem, how often do we have to hear that.       Get it back to the share market I sell out if a company crosses the ditch  from either side.        Four times out of five the shares drop.    It starts out waving flags, and singing songs, and ends up in wars.   We only use sport as a substitute for war, we are better than you attitude prevails on both sides of the ditch in equal proportions.
                                                    cheers macdunk
ps SCOTLAND FOR EVER

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] random topic; Scams and Frauds Cristine Kerr