Re: [sharechat] Postie Plus Group

From: "Russell" <allanrussell90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:13:09 +1300

I did hold them, and brought and sold at the same price, brought on the way up sold on the way down, I feel that as they have aquired the 10 store Garden Fashons chain, and now have 93 retail stores, with a good market share for their nitch and a strengthening $, they are good for a growth price to $1.50.
Having said that, I am at present taking the bath of my life on WHS, a fellow retailer, who I feel will pull through for the same[ish] reasons. Also with WHS Mr Tindal, is a retailers retailer, but management at PPG is also very good.
I hope my opinion helps you more than its helping me at the moment.
Allan.