[sharechat] RE MHI chart reply by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:10:21 +1300

Hi Cristeen
                 I think that PHEADRUS gave a chart of micheal hill International, not merchant house International.     While I am here cristeen perhaps you can tell me what has risen higher In  the last 12 months the nz dollar or the price of gold and the effect of the high dollar on gold mining companies.      Thanks In advance.
                                           cheers macdunk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] RetailX r d