[sharechat] FBU - Fletcher Bldg Limited

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:48:38 +1000

Hi all,

FYI

I have a feeling I've seen someone mention this company here before.

They have just released an ASX announcement - Half Yearly Report.

First page contains some very positive news:

Revenues up 30.1% - NZ$1,929M
Profit after tax up 33.7& - NZ$111M
Net Profit up - 33.7% - NZ$111M

Interim Dividend payable 7.4.04 - NZ11.00 cps - Franked amount AUS2.1131 cps - Tax credits of NZ 5.4179 cps are attached to the interim dividend from the current year

Record Date for determining entitlement 19.3.04

Thought it would be of interest.

Regards,
Cris

PS Just in case of typos, etc, interested parties should always refer directly to announcements.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] LOL - this has got to be a new "classic quote" david.gibson