Re: [sharechat] Investing, and falling in love. reply

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 10:43:37 +1000

Snoopy
Answer to the first question NO! my system has matured as I have learnt.
AND I have since starting this chat forum been viewing a few FA techniques.
In fact I used the fact that  in general .dot.com companies are losing money
to purchase Puts in Cisco, Amazon and Microsoft the last few weeks. I still
used my TA signals to enter: However I picked them out using the News and
the beta coefficient which is a US Stock Fundamental ratio of the volatility
of the stock to its index. I am continually learning, however my observation
are that posters like macdunk cannot and will not learn because they already
know it all.

Second question answer: Progress made me change. I am a better trader this
week than I was last week and this continues.
Woody