Re: [sharechat] Thank you Paula

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:39:20 +1000

Hi Paula,

Likely to get into hot water over spelling these words out ... thank you.

I present opportunities on stocks I have researched and am either a holder of, or am interested in.

My recent email on RMD for example: I'm not in RMD and don't intend to be but the ASX announcement was so great I alerted everyone. It is up 6% today and still looking good.

I anticipate any opportunity I present to the group would be researched to see if it's a good 'fit' with someone else's trading style. After all, at the end of the day, it is just one opinion but hopefully one that will everyone some money.

Kind regards,
Cris

PS     ZYL - offer closes next week - must be a registered holder by 13 Feb.