Re: [sharechat] Problems with the Stock Guru Monthly Competition

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:07:23 +1000

Hi AP,

Sorry. Don't know the software, however; when you click on 'next' what is supposed to happen 'next'?

If it is supposed to gain data from somewhere (internet) it may be your browser security settings that are 'protecting' you from linking to the internet data.

You may need to reset them.

Just a thought.

Regards,
Cris