[sharechat] cmon you guys by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:32:08 +1300

Most of the really successful people that start out in life with nothing have one thing in common they all have an abundance of common sense.    One self made multi millionaire I know had a mental disorder and couldn't sign his name [what a handicap you might think].     His wife taught him to paint a picture which he could then understand how to do this very simple task we all find so easy.    That is his handicap but other than that he can do mental arithmetic at a checkout faster than the lady on the computer.
He told me the very worst mistake in business is to pretend or worse still think you are smarter than the other guy that makes you a sitting duck.        The reason I bring this up Is there are people out there that don't post the forum with their Ideas because they fear ridicule from the smarties.     Remember the simple Scottish ploughman that sat In front of the fire and tried to hold the lid of a boiling kettle down with a tea spoon.            The machine age started at that point on not some smarty at a fancy college.
All great Ideas start from simple beginnings.          We have people that work for companies that we are all Interested In but they remain silent why?.     We have intellectuals trades people business and heavon forbid financial advisors Infact the pool of Information sharechat has should give us all an advantage so get with It you guys encourage four times to one against.
Rockbottom where are you? Callum cer Is a load of cobblers Snoopy rbd Is rubbish Woody sorry ha ha .Cris you are great and
David I will buy a dictionary tomorrow.   We all require Information In our own way.

                                                              CHEERS MACDUNK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] cmon you guys by macdunk David & Jill Stevenson