[sharechat] Three Hits and a Miss.

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 12:38:33 -0800 (PST)

Snoopy,
       Wrong. The chart contained useful information - it showed clear
historical resistance at $2.15. While this predicted nothing, it did mean that
CAH was more likely to continue in its well established trading range than to
break out. To my mind this qualified CAH as a "miss" - hence the "Three Hits
and a Miss" post. Subsequent price action has re-confirmed this resistance
level quite well don't you think?

I made no predictions about CAH. My cryptic comment was meant to draw attention
to the fact that CAH's share price has gone sideways for many years now, and
that the chances of 2004 being "the year for CAH" are slim.
                 Phaedrus.

                Phaedrus.