[sharechat] re three hits and a miss reply by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:10:31 +1300

Hi snoopy
               Great to see you back tossing the bait at pheadrus.   I somehow doubt you will wind him In, you may wind him up
Be carefull he might swamp your boat with charts of RBD, so keep the life jacket on and be prepared to swim for It.   I hope you submitted your quota of questions for the Investor Interviews on RBD. I didnt { I dont like negativity}.    Did you get that parachute I sent you for christmas?, there now Is no need to ride a stock down to the deck any longer you can bail out near the top
I might not always agree but enjoy reading your posts keep them coming.
                                                           cheers macdunk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Property vs shares Cristine Kerr