Re: [sharechat] Doomsday and Bio-Terrorism Help Reply

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 21:11:03 +1000

You forgot about the Alien invasion of NewYork, The Giant Cockroache attack
on Sydney and the up and coming rat infestation of ChristChurch and that is
just next week. God only knows what will happen the week after. But I guess
we can all depend on Gav letting us all know. As for me I have my charts to
check tonight, a cup of cha to drink and a lady to please. The rest go go to

Woody