Re: Re: [sharechat] I dunno nuthin either question for cristeen by macdunk Reply

From: "David & Jill Stevenson" <djstevo@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 16:26:25 +1300

 What a strange lot you all are . First you rail against any inclination of philosophy rather than money making discussion tainting this forum. Then when the "noise "you first complained about subsides what do I find  after coming back from a hard day`s grind at the coal face?
       There they all are sitting back chewing the fat reflecting upon those good old days they were  once complaining about .  It`s enough to drive me back to work ,or worse, drink.

   David Stevenson

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Bollard must be a Goldbug! Baa Baa