[sharechat] I dunno nuthin either question for cristeen by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:24:26 +1300

Hi cristeen
                 Please let us lesser mortals know what Woody and Jim are upsetting each other over.   perhaps I have been wrong In thinking that words and language ought to be made simple, so that It reached out to a wider audience.       Latin was used In the past to create a means of communication that the masses never understood .     Shining examples were religious services where the priests quoted scriptures In Latin.    A modern follow through of that rubbish Is people that use words that are seldom used to cover up what ever hang ups they have of them selves.  I am to busy dealing with real issues to even contemplate ever to learn tripe that some people deem necessary to Impress the Impressionable.    I only poke fun at people like that so perhaps you can tell me In a nice way how mistaken I have been and convince me that life has passed me bye.
                                              cheers macdunk
ps I selected you because your posts are Intelligent without the need to go down that road.