Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

Re: [sharechat] new website reply from Woody

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:35:08 +1000

you have read Bob Kiyosaki and yet you place you qualifications online. That is in direct contrast to his teachings.

There seems to be a plethora of like minded people on line all with great credentials, but one must ask what is the agenda here. Is it self gratification or does a more sinister meaning lurk behind the facade of phd's and BA's.
I have one Fundamental question for your expertise on matters of money.
'Money is it the Root of all evil ? ' and  why can not it buy love or happiness? and as Bill Gates says ' How much is enough?