Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2004

[sharechat] where are you snoopy and pheadrus by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:58:13 +1300

hi snoopy and pheadrus.
               Everyone's running to the dogs.     Please for petes sake give the people an unbiased FA,  and TA, on HQP.
Tell them about the cash flow In the hire business the other asset sales property sections etc.   PHEADRUS show these people a chart please with your honest comment.
It becomes frustrating to tell the forum about a winner without an answer and have to see their only concern Is following some dog.
I will say this one last time guys this one In the short term Is the best I can see at this moment In time
Keep raving on about your RBD shares and why you think It might be a great buy well macdunk thinks you are a mug and the more of you out there the more I make.   ,This company will announce a massive profit Increase next time up.
They developed at the bottom of the market and selling at the top unlike a few dogs I could name.

                                                 HOMEWORK IS WHAT MAKES SUCCESS
         cheers macdunk