Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

Re: [sharechat] Congrats Reply

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:42:42 +1000

I pay FULL Tax on my GOLD Trading>

 I can However recover upto $10,000 from the buying and selling of PHYSICAL
Gold .
 Me thinks your knowledge of the English language is even less than mine.
READ my first Post. It clearly defines the difference between my trading and
my ability to exploit a tax loophole here. I can LEGALLY earn a profit from
Physical gold up to $10,000 whether I dig it out of the ground or whether I
Buy it from a dealer and sell it back to him.
I was simply letting those that wanted to know that there are legal
loopholes that can be exploited.