Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

Re: [sharechat] Gold Glistens in the Dark Clouds

From: "Soarer2" <soarer2@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:37:03 +1300

gold will have to go to $1000 before snooopy agrees with you haggis,
although hes probably a Canterbury supporter so that explains that

Gold will get to $500 next year and gold shares will go higher and higher
and higher, I own plenty and continue to average up, contrary to most people
who average down I prefer to average up on shares that are rising not
falling

the consensus on this forum nine months ago was that gold had had its day
and it was just a war premium, that is not the case as has been proved

the USD is finished, you can not continue to print money and accumulate usd
33 trillion in debt without something giving

WE ARE IN THE EARLY STAGES OF A GOLD BULL MARKET