Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

[sharechat] Trailing stops..

From: "Russell" <allanrussell90@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:23:33 +1300

Phaedrus, thank you for your helpful reply, can a trailing stop be put on to
run automatically with out updating it? I think you suggestion of
concentrating on the trend is a better idea, I drew my own charts for "paper
companies" some years ago and found it time consuming and sometimes with big
turnovers the sell/buy line would go off the chart, and it made it a bit
messy.
Does your meta share programme update the charts on a live action basis?
I am full of good intentions and filled out the form to join the technical
traders assn [ was it Stanz ?] where I would undoubtedly found out the
answer to this, however we all know the road to hell is paved with good
intentions, and not acting on good intentions of course at times paves the
way to the poor house.
In other words so much to do so little time to do it, something has to give.
Many Thanks
Allan

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Trailing Stops Phaedrus