Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

Re: [sharechat] ITC

From: "James Sherbert" <james_sherbert@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:04:05 +0000

Does any one know anything about this sealegs lark that ITC are backing
into? Apparently there are orders for the $79000 rubber duckies. Cheaper to
buy a small tractor and a decent trailer....

Also, what exactly is a $500,000 rights issue supposed to achieve. Barely
enough to cover overheads and listing cost let alone run a boat building
operation. Beats me what these guys are up to.

JJJ

>From: <philip@goodreturns.co.nz>
>To: "Sharechat@Sharechat. Co. Nz" <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
>Subject: [sharechat] ITC Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 07:49:51 +1300
>
>Those who hold ITC shares (my commiserations), might be interested to know
>that DVI are now taking pre orders for their 18" mld.
>www.deepvideo.com <http://www.deepvideo.com>
>This could explain the recent easing of sell pressure on this stock.
>(Could also be due to the rights issue which should bring most pundits "buy
>in" price down to a more attractive level).
>Fingers crossed the courtcase with PowerBeat ends in ITCs favour- could
>finally mean a steady income stream for ITC....
>We live in hope hey ?
>
>cheers
>
>Barrel Scraper

Download MSN Messenger @  http://messenger.xtramsn.co.nz   - add your