Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] reply ta fa debate

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:41:10 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

who cares guys If ta Is a better way or not.  I tell the young guys that have worked for me this Is the easiest and best way to do this until I find a better way or you think one up.   Never have a closed mind you can Improve every thing.   Religion Is only an accident of birth we are what we are born Into which has nothing to do with trading what so ever.   woody Is giving lots of us who do have open minds an Insight Into Ideas we never thought of.   Snoopy on the other fa side does exactly the same.
The Idiot closed mind element spring forth and give out personal abuse and duck for cover or leave in the huff like a spoiled brat. I know you wont mind If I say this woody but snoopy gave us all a lesson last week In how to deal with over the top abuse you to can learn from that If It happens to you.
             cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] FA/TA Ian Webster