Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] Woody

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:52:04 +1000

You know every time I throw this debate into this forum, all I get in reply is Quote " TA an FA are mutually inclusive "
" You must use Fundamentals because all the Good traders I know do !! " un quote.

It seems to me that the majority of the posters have no real idea of TA. They talk about Charts, Stops, Head and shoulder patterns. These things are tips of the iceberg. TA is Far Far more complex than that.

If you wish to debate the TA verses FA issue then I suggest you use constructive knowledge about both,  argue with me about what you believe is the difference. Not the MY Daddy is Bigger then Your Daddy tale.
Show me that you know what you are talking about. Don't throw Warren Buffet at me, because for every WB I can throw a Larry Willams ar George Soros back at you.
Woody