Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: Re: RE: [sharechat] intellectually dishonest fools creating anAlicein Wonderland construct to peddle their snake oil.

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:09:15 +1000

Perhaps it is lost on me with my limited ability in English I then HUMBLY Apologise!!!
I have posted my Wins and Loses on this forum. and have stated my position on TA for all to see.
Some posters seem to overlook the Fact that my Sole income comes from Trading, I have no other! AND I trade only TA.

Again I apologise Woody