Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: RE: [sharechat] intellectually dishonest fools creating an Alicein Wonderland construct to peddle their snake oil.

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 16:42:00 +1000

Is it not funny how some people always resort to The question of Intelligence of one person or another. If we all thought in the manner of the idiot that coined the Subject Phrase the world would be in even a sorrier state.
When I was a child the Premier of South Africa published his belief that the world was Flat. People laughed at Dick Tracy's Watch Phone. Jules Verne was considered a fool for writing about Man going to the Moon.
And yet here in the 21st Century we still have a  person with the same vision as the then Premier of South Africa, the same vision as the detractors of Jules Vern. The same myopic minds that cannot see beyond their noses or outside the square from which they dwell.
We TA Practictioners may very well be ' Peddlers of snake oil'  but to speak about a subject with the obvious lack of knowledge that you have  this we dare not do. Bon Chance! Imbicle'!

Woody