Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] Snoopy-valuable contributions

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:13:57 +1300

We all have our ups and downs and so has Snoopy.

However, he has been posting on Sharechat for quite some time now and has managed to bring some valuable concepts to the fore: FIG.

Sharechat wouldn't be the same without him. He and a couple of others managed to keep the site together in difficult times.

Snoopy does force others to think and this is a great attribute to have as well.

Snoopy, I vividly remember some strong debates (AIR was one of them) in the past and I enjoyed them.

Hoping to see more posting from you,

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Snoopy & Noah's Ark Cristine Kerr