Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] to snoopy by macdunk.

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 01:00:38 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

Good on you snoopy .     We might not agree sometimes but we always can enjoy a bit of banter without reverting to the childlike abuse that has come your way.    I have noticed the posters that abuse the privilege throw a little tantrum on the way out [spoiled brat style].  Like you trading Is not my everything, It would be a way of life i would not tolerate.   I will look forward to being pulled up from time to time when you think what I say Is rubbish.    Always read your posts.    The pity Is that some potential posters will not post there views, and risk having an Idiot tell them how stupid they are.   water off a ducks back for some of us but other more sensitive people It might be shattering.
                      cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: RE: [sharechat] Snoopy Capitalist