Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] IHG Chart

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 04:59:34 -0700 (PDT)

Shayne,
        I posted an IHG chart for you, and while it appeared on the ShareChat
forum, it somehow failed to get through the auto email bit so you may not have
seen it. Anyhow, here it is again.

  IHG was in a long-term downtrend which ended about 3 months ago. The
confirmed long-term trendline was broken on 20/6/03, giving an entry at 21.5
cents. The reversal has continued, with a medium-term uptrend beginning about
10 days ago. I have marked a couple of the later short-term trendlines in light
green and magenta.
 A 200 day simple moving average kept you out of this stock during its 2 year
slide, with a crossover "Buy" signal in mid July giving another entry point at
29 cents.
 Looks good to me!
                   Phaedrus.