Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat]

From: "Matt c" <isharoth@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 19:57:48 +1200

I was just wondering if we in NZ can take advantage of the current high $nz
dollar. (which markets are best to invest in currently etc)

Also, which is the commonly accepted best online broker?
>From the fees I saw ASB seemed the best and Direct the worst.

Does anyone have an opinion on fletcher forest shares at their current price
of around $1.30? I brought in at $1.10

Ah and approximately how often per year can you buy/sell shares before the
IRD recognises you as a trader rather than an investor?

Help with any of my questions would be great, thanks.

Check out the Xtra gaming servers at  http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Visiomed (VSG) was Xcell Cristine Kerr