Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: [sharechat] DOW:ASX im not convinced.

From: "Cristine Kerr" <criskerr@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 07:14:45 +1000

Hi Shayne,

Too scared to open your mail as it was red flagged. I've become very cautious of late (with good reason). Please don't read anything into that. I have so many filters any inconsequential thing could have triggered one of them, however; I don't take the chance these days. I also don't open anything with an attachment or any mail from an unknown source as it's just not worth the risk.

I agree with your analysis. Market sentiment may well send DOW up if it's being recommended by analysts but it's not for me (at this time and in consideration of information readily available at time of writing).

It's possible analysts have wind of 'yet to be released information'. Worth tracking to see what happens.

Regards,
Cris

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] IPG:ASX Cristine Kerr