Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] Sky ditching CNBC

From: "Morgy 40" <morgy40@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 17:32:10 +1200

By accident I ended up with a 52 inch screen in my office and it is permanently tuned in to CNBC and Sky  Sport, its a tough life this trading business  .

It cost $200.00 to get an xtra digital decoder so I could do this, I have sent SKY a "sizzling" email.

I suggest others whom it effects do the same.

Regards

Morgy

Gaming galore at XtraMSN Gaming! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/