Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] Stop loss...

From: "allan russell" <allanrussell90@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 16:47:17 +1200

Thanks Morgy, I talked to the ASB before I put the stop loss on and we are
all talking the same laungauge. They are helpfull on the phone and the moral
of the story with them at present is, its not so much the product but the
people who stand behind it. To top that I have'nt found any one
significantly cheaper, their brokerage is $30 under $30,000, and 0.3% over
that which makes me chop things up to 29,000 ammounts, I have had comments
about how miserly I am for doing such things but I dread the day that $60.00
is not worth worrying about, it means the world to me.
Allan.

Find your perfect match @  http://personals.xtramsn.co.nz   with XtraMSN
Personals!