Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: [sharechat] Financial Statement Analysis?

From: "Shayne King" <shayne_king1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 05:22:06 +0000

I am currently interested in investing in Downer EDI. I have obtained their
financials and have yet to do any analysis on them yet. How would you
approach determining whether this company is worth investing in taking into
consideration their financials and charts? I have heard that they may show
quite alot of future promise, and one analyst recommends this company as a
speculative buy. I am interested in short term gains however based on my
conclusions in their financials, will be willing to be a long term investor
(growth buyer).

regards
shayne

Download MSN Messenger @  http://messenger.xtramsn.co.nz   - talk to family