Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] NZX another glitch

From: Mark Hubbard <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:32:21 +1200

Its now 11.30am and yet still no trading on NZX. This latest glitch is
beyond a joke now ... no other countries seem to have these problems, even
places like Indonesia can seem to keep their bourses trading day in and day
out. I seem to remember the Dow being knocked out for a while earlier this
year, but we now have another stop the other glitch wasn't that long ago),
and for the whole morning?

Anybody have any idea when they will be back online again.

---