Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] Just a brief reply David & Jill

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:26:36 +1000

The moment you trade across borders i.e NZ > Aus you are trading currencies. Whether you trade the forex market or whether you Trade the Share Market you are inadvertantly trading currencies. You cannot divide trading up into sectors or degrees of morality.
The directors of HIH, Enron, Aol. AMP all have similar cases to answer for regarding the destruction of Mum's and Dad's
Superannuation funds. All sectors of trading have their George Soros's. Georges attack on the Malay Ringgit actually had a plus side. Mahhatir was able to ' Unfloat ' the Ringgit which has had a great positive impact to the Malay Economy.
However if I was George I would not fly my private jet near or into Malay airspace.
Woody

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Asian Markets seconds