Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

[sharechat] Historical Share Price Quote for a Particular Day

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:30:03 +1200

Hi All,

Not a question, but a handy hint.

Something I have just discovered at the:

http://www.bigcharts.com

website.

There is a section there titled 'historical quotes'.   And it gives you NZ
market quotes!    Just type in "NZ:" then the ticker code for the share
price you want on the date you want (remember the date format is
American mm/dd/yy).

Then up will pop the opening and closing price for the day, the high
price and the low price and the volume traded.   Absolutely brilliant!

No more trotting off to the library to look at the microfilm editions of old
newspapers for me!

SNOOPY

PS   I expect some of you have known this for years, but I expect there
are others out there, like me,  who were unaware of this facility

--
Message sent by Snoopy
on Pegasus Mail version 4.02

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Historical Share Price Quote for a Particular Day Phaedrus